Random Animation #027 Random Animation #027

The Title is Very Misleading

People usually blam pieces with titles like Random Animation #xx, and I was about to blam this one, but that was really good! You might want to consider changing the name just to ensure that people watch the movie, but otherwise, I wouldn't change a thing. The voices were wonderfully suited to the characters, the graphics were simple yet elegant and well suited to the theme, and the humor was great!

Kudos to you. I would expect this to get front page methinks.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Holy Mother of God...

That was incredible beyond words. I'm going to be watching this flash over and over for days. It is on the top of my favorites list.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Fantastic

That was amazing. The artwork, as always, was stunning. I love how you work story elements in using the dialogue of those big suited guys. I nearly fell off of my seat in anguish at the end though. It seemed shorter than the others. My chief complaint is with the lip syncing. I think that there was a little bit too much teeth when the woman was talking, and not enough of the tongue and stuff. I'm sorry that I can't recall all the characters' names, it has been a while since I've watched the other chapters. I think I'll fix that right now!

Mother of all Blams Mother of all Blams

Best Thing I've Seen All Day

Wow. That was amazing. I bust a gut when I saw all the .swf's lined up in salute. Fantastic work. It's going on my favorites.

Submit Submit

Fantastic Idea and Well Done, but...

I loved this. It's a great idea and was well executed, but I don't think you covered enough. It seemed like you were really just covering the upload and blam/protect process. It'd be nice if you added your artistic interpretation of the creation or the final publishing, or blamming, or winning awards, or getting front page.

Other than its narrow scope, I pretty muched everything about this.

TooF Leaves TooF Leaves

That's too Bad

This has just been a shitty week for me. No more E3, and no more TooF. Oh well, that's your prerogative Logo, and I accept it. I'll be sure to check your site for any others you decide to make.

Thanks for making me laugh.

MACception responds:

Dude, I actually plan to make MORE TooF than usual :D I've just been feeling like I'm flooding the portal with TooF, so most of it's going to go on the site now. Hopefully that makes your week better again :)

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Krinkels just does it better

Everyone should just stop making tributes to Madness, it dilutes the awesomeness that is Krinkels.

I loved it. Especially the new elements. You've done an elegant job of merging simplicity with depth, and subtlety of movement with flat out ass-kickery.

You're amazing Krinkels. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

I agree with the guy before me.

Yeah, this is definitely Robot Chicken a la Flash with sprites instead of action figures. Robot Chicken is funny shit, so I loved this. You could keep this going into a series.

64 responds:

Maybe I will. Mayyybbee I will...

The 100 frames collab The 100 frames collab

Pretty good.

This was a pretty good collab. Good premise. There was some funny stuff in there. Too many clocks though.

To the guy who animated the spinning clock to "You Spin Me Right Round", if you insert a keyframe in the last frame of the motion tween (the one with the arrow head), and then delete the last keyframe, it will make the spinning motion much more fluid. The way you had it displays the initial position both in the first frame and the last frame, making it so the spin looks like it pauses.

Jeremie's MARIO Jeremie's MARIO

That was great.

My only technical criticism is that they proved on MythBusters that shooting gasoline doesn't make it ignite. He should have just thrown the cig at him.

Other than that, it was fantastic. The enemies looked really gruesome, the music was great, and Mario was just a total badass.