Crunchdown Crunchdown

Seem to Be Having a Controls Problem

This game looks fantastic, but I haven't been able to play it because the only control that works for me is pausing. Has this glitch occurred before and what is the solution? I'd really like to play this game, seeing as it looks like you put some serious time, effort, and skill into it.

Stalingrad Winters Stalingrad Winters

Bound for Front Page

Very good. One thing that I thought was a little weird was that when soldier die, the grenades that they threw despawn. Other than that, I find no fault with this game.

Weapon Name Generator (F) Weapon Name Generator (F)

Interesting Tool

It will probably get blammed, but who knows. It's not super duper useful, I mean, I think a lot of people can come up with these names on their own.

A possible addition for prefixes would be "Unholy".

DelphinusMach1 responds:

Done, it'll be in the next release.

People can come up with over 20,000 names out of their own heads? I know I'd have trouble doing that. And yes, it probably will get blammed. I'm just placing my faith in the people of Newgrounds.

Fallen Heroes 2 Trailer Fallen Heroes 2 Trailer

Looks like a fantastic game...

It looks like it will be a fantastic game but please put trailers and the like in the alphas section.

Sentury responds:

the what?

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

Really Awesome.

I got to the last wave on my first try, but died. : (

Everything about this game was really awesome. Was your particle engine based on API drawing or was it a bunch of movieclips with onEnterFrame functions? You might be able to shave off processing time by doing it API next time.

All or None All or None

I really like Set

Set is a fun game. I'm glad somebody programmed it.

psyon responds:

Im glad at least one person knows what it was I was making :)

Half Life 2 Flash Half Life 2 Flash

Too hard to aim

The fact that your view panned when you aimed close to the edge made it hard to kill some of the enemies. It was hard to manage all the enemies since some were out of sight.

FH- Judgement Day FH- Judgement Day

Ok, but not fantastic.

It's ok. Sometimes it was too easy to win just by leaving the mouse in one place. The artwork was pretty nice and I liked the song, but it wasn't tons of fun.

TDxiii responds:

The point of having a score was to make you want to get more meteors therefore moving the mouse.

!-Has anyone got the password for survival mode yet?-!
DONT TELL IF YOU HAVE

Onslaught Onslaught

Reminds me of Beach Head

Beach Head was a great game, and this game reminds me of it. It would have been nice to get weapon upgrades though, because it was nearly impossible to destroy a lander before it opened up.

Combat trainer Combat trainer

Need a Reticle... BADLY

It reaaaaally needs a reticle. I couldn't tell where I was pointing the gun and just had to keep clicking over and over to try to get the guys' heads to pop off. Other than that, pretty good. I agree with the guy below me though, a story would be pretty killer awesome.